- Question: what are we doing with the reference designs that makes this more than a copy-pasted block? Are we actually improving performance / reducing costs?
- CircuitCo’s Audio Cape
- SparkFun codec shield [ page | schematic ]
- Adafruit music maker shield [ docs ] | Limor “Ladyada” Fried
- Seeed music shield [ wiki | schematic (PDF) ]
- How capes are typically configured (EEPROM, drivers): [ getting started ]
[ pin jumpers ]
SMD parts are numbered by size, not R/C values.
PWM -> cap -> analog signal
s = tf(‘s’);
C1 = 47e-12;
C2 = 47e-6;
R = 33;
H = C2 / (C1 + C2 + s*R*C1*C2);